Itsudemo Jitaku Ni Kaereru Ore Wa, Isekai De Gyoushounin O Hajimemashita - Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
The "older" sister looks a hell of a lot like Sonoda Chiyoko from Idolmaster Shiny Colors. Wonder if the author is an IM@s fan.

Fed-Kun's army
It'll be soon. Just a warning, the next arc is most hated by readers as far I can tell(and having read the English novel volumes, I kind of agree) and those sisters are the precise reason for that.

Think of the most self-entitled annoying brats in manga you have seen and then double it. That should give a fairly accurate idea...
are we talking hated anough to summon Axe kun?

Dex-chan lover
I beg you, author, please don't do this with their grandma.

Dex-chan lover
From the next novel volume onward, author basically relegated them to distant side characters, likely because of all the reader response. Not sure how many manga chapters that(a volume's worth) translates to?
Does anything major happen in that arc? If not I wouldn't be surprised if they paired it down to just a chapter or two.
I guess it's in character for the granny to not tell anyone she's alive, but man, it's mean of her to let her whole family think she's dead while she's having magical isekai adventures.
I don't know, when you're long lived like her, It kind of makes sense to cut ties when you're ready to move on, her husband dying seems like a good time to do just that. Explaining that she's their grandma and how/why she looks like that could really over complicate things.

Does anything major happen in that arc? If not I wouldn't be surprised if they paired it down to just a chapter or two.

I don't know, when you're long lived like her, It kind of makes sense to cut ties when you're ready to move on, her husband dying seems like a good time to do just that. Explaining that she's their grandma and how/why she looks like that could really over complicate things.
want spoilers?

The sister's find the "anywhere door", Granny gives them translation rings and tomes, the sister's find a dragon egg that some demons dropped, they decide to set up a shop front that sells Modern world fashion, make up.

Next arc some high jinx happens Shiro Amata gains a demon and dragon "waifu".

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Now, this will be long, so I will just try my best to shortened it:
"The very existence of this update alone should be the proof that God, does indeed, still exist.

You don't know how much I cursed those two f****r for licensing this, every single day (at least I didn't think as far as commiting the next 9/11 because of them.). Just ike what moodzy said, I, with the very bottom of my heart, thanking Hakai Scans for updating this Manga, despite what one said about the next arc will be the most hated (screw that s**t).

For those who read this far, thank you and don't mind me too much."
Trust me, I also hate when group's drop series when certain trash companies license manga with zero intention of even trying to keep up let alone catch-up with the source material. I just wish most scanlation group's wouldn't drop a series the second it is licensed especially since most of the time they don't care or make any move.

Hell, I think some series only get licensed because of how popular they end up being online thanks to scanlations.

Dex-chan lover
i find it damn annoying when... siblings think SO little of their brother/sister and even acts entitled around them.
Sure they are his sisters but no excuses to just crash and demand to sleep at him. fuck that crap.
say you dont have siblings without saying you dont have siblings

Dex-chan lover
Might as well correct his sisters. Plow them, his grandma, Aina & her mom, the other chick. Good harem end.

Thanks for the TL

I mean, unless MD nukes all the chapters, i don't think they'd need to stop (esp since it'll prolly take years for the official publisher to 'catch up' to the current chapter now, since someone's still doing Ishozuku Reviewers too [but if there is a physical print too that'd be nice, maybe one step closer to an anime adaptation too])
Uh, Ishuzoku Reviewers already has an anime adaptation. And it's a masterpiece.

especially since most of the time they don't care or make any move.
Huh? I thought that every of those officials always "Disney'd" (read: sue the shit out of those poor scanlation group) them.

But, to be fair, from the pov of those people, better be safe than sorry, I guess. I definitely don't want to be in court due to some childish entity, whose morality are based on profit and popularity, to sue the living hell of me and my mates.

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's in character for the granny to not tell anyone she's alive, but man, it's mean of her to let her whole family think she's dead while she's having magical isekai adventures.
maybe at this point she's lived too long to where it'd be 'suspicious' if she was still around, if not just changing her identity/updating her paperwork with magic.
Or given, how 'annoying' the sisters are, maybe the parents would be the type to be greedy and 'demand' they also be made immortal(?) or given a youth spell or something (i mean, they were willing to sell her home after all [then again maybe some of them do have an extended lifespan to begin with assuming she is blood related to them and the parents aren't like the son of the grandpa's sister or so versus grandma giving birth to one of the parents and then them having grandchildren])

Dex-chan lover
Well, Based on how the anime adaptation of "Rōgo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu" was done (look how they massacred my dawg), I'll have a big concern if I were you.
i don't think i saw that anime, skimmed some of the manga but ppl might just go to the manga afterwards (tho i've heard from some comments about funa's series being hit or miss, i did like the concept of the potion isekai even if the prince was annoying [like i would've simply just made a potion to make him forget or 'nullify' his emotions of affection but that's a diff convo])

Tho i'm more looking forward to s2 of campfire cooking can't go wrong with foodie stuff lol

Users who are viewing this thread