Itsudemo Jitaku Ni Kaereru Ore Wa, Isekai De Gyoushounin O Hajimemashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.5

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for working on this. It looks like a comfy isekai, not just 'save the world' and 'get blueballed to death'.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work. (Also on page three if I'll pick a nit, sivler should probably be silver.)

Harem tag is nowhere to be seen, u guys should put it cause NovelUpdates already have one

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, the good ol' "I'mma bring stuff those guys'd never seen before from my own world and rip 'em off totally" isekai plot.

Double-page supporter
Sooner or later the taxman will sniff something. He better live a frugal life cause some purchases will attrac them

Fed-Kun's army
>using the skill in public where he can accidentaly get recorded by security camera
rookie mistake

The portal is only connected to the closet of N*rnia?
Only selling a couple hundred boxes of these matches to afford all those games plus console..

Dex-chan lover
I think this story would've been better if he didn't have all these powers. Just being able to travel back and forth between the worlds is enough. Not every isekai has to have skills, especially not one with this premise.

Aggregator gang
If MC didn't have the morals and ethics to purchase the matches, and I'm glad that he does, but he could toss them in his item box/inventory somewhere in the corner of the store where no cameras had visibility (assuming the store had cameras) and no one was watching him. They can't find the items on his person, so they can't prove he stole anything. Just a thought that popped in my head while reading this when he tossed all of those matches in his item box/inventory.

Double-page supporter
Thought just came to me but, how does he explain the income to the government?

Group Leader
Fun Fact: "open sesame!" is actually just a heavily accented way of saying "Open, says me!", "Open says'ah me!". People just misunderstood it as "sesame" instead of an accented "says" as "says'ah" and it took off like that.
a lot of Asians add vowels at the end of consonants.

The correct English form would be "Open, says I!", but that's being too literal, in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread