Itsudemo Jitaku Ni Kaereru Ore Wa, Isekai De Gyoushounin O Hajimemashita

Double-page supporter
His grandmother is so busty that she has to tie down her boobs with a belt for some reason. Maybe she has sealed them magically!!
Do you think it's some sort of kink chunibyo thing?

Dex-chan lover
This is honestly just garbage. It makes no goddamn sense and it's predictable as holy hells.

Dex-chan lover
Will this even have anything exciting or good story arcs? It feels like from the title alone it's gonna be "Ooh, watch me earn so much money with no effort put into it, because I can just buy it from a convenience store and sell it for a lot of money, Restocking problems? Production? No worries." How is that exciting?

Double-page supporter
Well, I see people tripping over themselves to find reasons to dislike it but I think this is relatively fun just taking it in stride. MC isn't a genius or anything sure, he just finds out what people are lacking and sells it. I don't think he'll have that much trouble staying in business on the fantasy side as long as people just accept that he has magical assistance in procuring his goods. I suppose if the Japanese version of the IRS is as tenacious as the US there could be some valid concerns there but are we really going to take points off for realism like that? Certainly I'd support the suggestions to come up with something to sell back in Japan to use as a cover, though I'm not gonna hold my breath on that development.

I dunno. Is it amazing for being isekai trash? Maybe not but I don't think there's any reason to come down too hard on it. It's not like it's offensively bad or inconsistent (so far). Anyone who feels THAT strongly about this one might just need to stay away from all isekai for a while and cleanse the palate. I won't be the one to let a little thing like inflation (or would the issue be deflation here?) get in the way of my fantasy.

For the folks worried about the harem stuff being intrusive, I don't see signs of it. What I can see is one potential romantic interest (with the usual everyone's too shy to have it progress anywhere. I'll be happy to be proven wrong though). Seems like they just preferred having the more prominent side characters all be women since that's what sells. Though I will admit that I never find the 'MC spotted in an easily misunderstood situation" joke to be funny. But that's Japanese humor I guess.

This is another guilty pleasure manga and I'm enjoying it so far due to enjoyable and hilarious female characters. I need more because this manga is fire.

And I could smell an anime adaptation, this is like a tamer or more comedic/savage version of Roukin imo (Because Roukin has more political contents inside it while this so far has minor politics)

Fed-Kun's army
The amount of plastic garbage after selling the product must be massive

What's it like never being happy and needing to put down things other people enjoy to feel better?
Couldn't be me lol
This is a dumb fun isekai manga that isn't overly reliant on too many of the usual tropes. Complaining about it not being 'exciting' is wack.
It's not meant to be a thrilling adventure, there are thousands of other isekai stories you can read if you want to get "exciting".
A lot of people in these recent posts are just complaining because they don't like that it isn't another 'OP protagonist fights Demons/Gods/Whatever' with constant, forced action.
Those stories can be fine in their own right, but you shouldn't be saying a story is bad for not being that. It's really childish.

Dex-chan lover
Cashflow not affected with this ? I mean author need to explain it since its limited on real world. Its like fake money he got from exchange feature than legit ones
Laundering in Another World.

There is also that Breaking Bad in Another World.

Criminal concepts in my isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread