Itsuwari no Marigold - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.5 - Volume 02 Extras

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
Sappho, The level of professionalism you guys put into all of your scans is absolutely astounding. I can't think of a single other scanlator who makes the Japanese tank covers look like an official English licensed manga cover. (Hell, it's even better than some of the ACTUAL licensed covers lol). I really love it when you guys translate a series, b/c I know it will be, without doubt, a high quality translation along with everything else that goes along with scanlating a manga. Keep on doing the great job you guys are known for.

Dex-chan lover
It may be for the best if lily knows in the long-run. She can fall in love with kaoru-CHAN for real for real now.

It's gonna hurt first though :(

Marrying off Lily is gross. Shame on the father. Hopefully he gets hit in the head with one of the watermelons.

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
It’s not axed but it will be a shorter series. The mangaka said they were glad to be able to tell the whole story. The story is just shorter. iirc it was based on a one shot.
I guess shorter is relative b/c it's got 3 volumes already and who knlws how many more... 3 volumes is good for a yuri series, so I'm happy.

Dex-chan lover
OMG the volume 2 cover is absolutely STUNNING! And your English edit is much appreciated. Honestly, I would love an even higher-res version for printing as a poster.

Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread