Itsuwari no Marigold - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
wait if she lost her sight after her mother died doesn't that mean it's a psychological/mental issue and she might be able to see again? (lol haven't reread the first chapter in a while)
:meguuusad: and now the cookie crumbles

Someone mentioned that this got cancelled?/ended early and the author started another series that was more 'lighthearted'?/rom com focusing so wonder how quick this wraps up assuming this doesn't end in some tragic lovers suicide versus some 'running off into the sunset" ending

Dex-chan lover
wait if she lost her sight after her mother died doesn't that mean it's a psychological/mental issue and she might be able to see again? (lol haven't reread the first chapter in a while)

Someone mentioned that this got cancelled?/ended early and the author started another series that was more 'lighthearted'?/rom com focusing so wonder how quick this wraps up assuming this doesn't end in some tragic lovers suicide versus some 'running off into the sunset" ending
WAIT REALLY?! WHY CANCEL?! its such a good story! :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
WAIT REALLY?! WHY CANCEL?! its such a good story! :notlikethis:
not sure, maybe too much tragiyuri/toxic yuri stories already? Wouldn't be the first time i think i remember one person having some action focused series cancelled and they made a rom com that go successful enough for an anime adaptation , guess we gotta hope someone finishes an amazing story on pixiv before getting 'serialized' so ppl would have something to draw from, if not also just independent artists just getting money separately from joining a publishing company

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy it's happening :meguupog:

Seeing a lot of people on here whining about oh why is it cancelled why only four more chapters, but like, to be honest I think that might be just the right length for this story. Not every series needs to get drawn out to 7-10 volumes and this is a simpler story that doesn't need a bunch of filler.

Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread