Itte Hoshikatta dake no Onee-san - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Shooting onee-self's legs is continuing.
Because, you know, there are two legs.

@mrmm Thanks

Dex-chan lover
Get drunk and get in your pants? After that the guy should stop and not talk to her again. She basically said that he is a scoundrel.

I'm here for the chapter where he gives up on her and gets sniped by another co-worker.

Dex-chan lover
@lainfec
Honestly, I'd welcome that development. I understand the woman's hesitance, but she's got a younger guy going for her, who's clearly pretty earnest about it, and she's still not ready to go for it. Someone more proactive and appreciative would clearly deserve the guy more than her.

Dex-chan lover
@Askorti It's more like she has got a personality (turbocharged by the chain smoker's nicotine levels) that makes her shoot back a sarcastic retort to every single line from the guy. I suppose it's a form of shyness as well, but she obviously would have wanted to accept his invitations, so it's not like she wouldn't be ready.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
I don't know, to me it seems like she's not capable of being honest with her own desires. A person like that, even if they do get over the hurdle of actually getting together, will then still struggle to properly communicate with their partner. Most likely hurting them both in the process. That's why I say she's not ready for one.

Dex-chan lover
@Askorti Right. I misunderstood and thought you meant she's not ready to accept him. She's actually already hurting them both.

Dex-chan lover
man, just get rid such girl that always makes you feeling wrong and clueless about what she's thinking or feeling before you hurting yourself and losing faith in love, bc she will make you ended up feeling insecure and all uncomfortable things just to guess if she's happy or not with you

I don't know why I keep coming to these comment sections I hate you all

Users who are viewing this thread