I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 24

Ah, yes. That moment when you're promised a reward by someone when the only thing you know about them is that they are wearing a cloak.

You have any idea who's backing us up lady?

Its... some guy... in a cloak.

Double-page supporter
That was a lot of confidence for someone getting orders from a random shadowy figure in a cloak, whats next, some watery tart throwing cutlery out of a lake proclaiming you are the true king of England?

I'm confused. They try to threaten saying, "Don't you know who we work for?" and then they identify nobody at all.

@kenkagejack Those who are self entitled will always try to inflate their ego, much like the self entitled in our life. "Don't you know who I am?!" "Don't you know who my husband is?! I can have your job by the end of the day!" *Those* type of people, and when the truth is revealed and they know piss all, they just sputter and try to deflect blame on anyone not them. Why? Because they believe they can do no wrong. Commit crimes? It's their "right" to do anything they want because they're always "right". It's somewhat reflected on those three guys there, but there's something more to the story there than what's originally shown. Besides, what person would believe "it's the hooded guy" as a line of defense, many people in that time wear cloaks and hoods. They did this to themselves and now face consequences of their actions.

Uhhh a random round of beatings is kind of disgusting from the empress. First of all, they are cuffed. Secondly, already in prison. Thirdly, its just plainly violent. Fyi torture and physical violence were banned all over the world being too inhuman. I mean, show some mercy to ALREADY helpless people, empress...

You gotta question their intelligence if they’re willing to follow orders from a shady, nondescript figure in a cloak.

Double-page supporter
Ah yes… the irrefutable "It was the mysterious stranger! He ordered me to do it!"-defense.

@melonpalooza Indeed, especially when you've heard them going on about the high rank that is backing them… like, how did you reach that conclusion? It was an expensive cloak?

Group Leader
Lols they were talking some mad shit just moments before... well, they talk shit, they get shit. 😥 My girl is getting it done 😍

Dex-chan lover
how can people be alive in this province when its 100°C outside?
and 0°C isnt that cold ... yeah cold but not terrible cold

Users who are viewing this thread