The Rebirth of a Tyrannical Empress

Dex-chan lover
This is good, especially if you love politics and game of throne.

Love it love it love it why it's so good? Most of the time I get bored with politics in novels but even that part is amusing and interesting ahhhh I want more~

This is sooooo good. I love the princess, I hate Yuriel and the harem in there is sooooo interesting. I’m surprised I’m even able to wait in between each update ( as much as it’s getting heavily updated to catch on the raws ) Really looking forward to this <3

i'm so worried, like what if she doesn't know how to use the sword, because she just got isekai'd here? It's not just a muscle memory thing hooo

So far I love it! Strong FL who actually use her brain to scheme and stays on top of all the conspiracy game <3

great story so far, I hope that her subordinates will fall in love with her once again. And with this current self instead of the cruel one.
Sometimes I think that it was the pervious empress that brought the current soul into her own body because she couldn't save herself.

Does anyone have a manhua/manga/manhwa where the female lead is strong like crimson karma or something? that'd be great! thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread