I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel

There is so many handsome dudes there but my crush is still empress goodbye straight life

Noticing that duke fez mentioned about dose when julia started to act differently, did he drug her to supress her?????

it does feel weird that MC got isekaied into og julia instead of time travelling but like, listen. if og julia is time travelled, she would instead bear a grudge against
the black haired dude and there's no telling whether or not she would be able to pinpoint the problem aka that she got addicted to drugs and alcohol and everyone around her only encouraged it further and took advantage of it. sometimes its not easy to see your mistakes even when some time has passed.

and if she timetraveled to 3 days before her death too, she could always think of the rebellion thing as one hella big weird dream and stayed the way she was..

edit: wasnt sure to put spoilers or not but just to be safe!

The plot Moves a little too fast, isn't it? I hope it ends where it supposed to end and not bring dragged

If homegirl can stop a rebellion and save her life in 3 days im sure i can write my lab report in ~a week lol. Thanks for the burst of motivation julia/yulia 😂

"I've became the ultimate Karen of a Novel, the slayer of managers" the manhwa. Rather average both in terms of writing and art.

Aggregator gang
Major respect for asura for giving us these rapid fire high quality translations.

Dex-chan lover
Again, another greedy group locking popular mangas under weeks of delays... All praise ripper sites at these moments!.

Honestly i commented about it many times and how translators wanting to make some money fro their translations is fine and all by putting up a day of delay or so (anyone who would want to read would go read it the first day they post anyways) but when it's weeks instead of days, that's just pure greed. I make SURE to go read on ripper sites just out of pure spite at that point.

MD@Home
@AlpaFlow Dude.... really? You realize the group has put in lots of effort to translate, redraw, typeset this manhwa so that you can enjoy this series for free. And now you're mad because you've either got to wait 7 days (not weeks) or click a link to their website where you can read it, again for free, immediately. What exactly is the problem? They put in the time and effort to translate/typset/redraw, so stop whining and be thankful that some did all that work.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not mad, im disappointed that they put a week long lock on chapters. It just rubs me the wrong way. And as i said I'm all for translators making some money off their work, just how they chose to do it makes me sad. Once again, I'm only expressing my opinion no need to wage a comment crusade about your liked translators or w/e getting criticism and such.
I will continue to do as i said (rather reading aggregator sites rather than their site as i find the lock "time" ridiculous) until the translators put normal delays like a day or two. Everyone either already read this on their site or ripper sites already anyways at this point as in the first day and a half is when the chapters gets most clicks. So as i said, a week is just not ok for me.

ngl, if the ML is eusto (prob is) i dont know how ill feel about it since he fell in love with and stilled loves OGjulia.

I’m not looking to insult anyone or start fights but I will say I feel like 7 days is kind of pointless because I just went to their site and read it, maybe a shorter amount of time? Because like someone said with that wait time other sites will most. Likely have ripped it already

Users who are viewing this thread