I've Been Kicked Out of an S-Rank Guild. But Only I Can Communicate With Dragons. Before I Knew It, I Became the Greatest Dragon Knight - Vol. 2 Ch. …

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the tl !
I love this story and waited "patiently" to read the next chapters !

Also can't wait for the inevitable moment he'll be able to anthropo his dragons. Ooooh yes.
ch18 is the latest raw, i hope it doesnt take another 3months to get to ch12 lol
but yeah, ty for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
And here we have probably the best dragon out of them all in multiple ways

Dex-chan lover
Soooooo, imma just say it coz i think we all know its coming....
is the phoenix gonna transform his 3 dragons into human girls?
the already have archetypes, we got the OG lazy chick, the ojou and the sporty one i guess (cant remember the last dragon personality, too much time has passed)
The mc does gain the ability to disguise the dragons by making them look human but it isn't a permanent feature

Dex-chan lover
I read a LN spoiler somewhere that
MC gains the ability to transform into a dragon at some point...
So yeh... I fear you may be right...
It's more of a dragonborn kind of thing? It's not a full on dragon. It also goes into some crazy power training sessions

Dex-chan lover
well makes sense it requires fire but man you know phoenix here is very chill about that "someone" just "happend" to forgot how to revive them
i guess once you lived so many times you just kinda chilling out
"very chill" is probably the best way to describe the personality to be honest. We should definitely be seeing it next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Where were the chapters after this? I know I've read ahead this chapter. Sometimes mangadex gives me the worst cases of false memories

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit this series has no business being this good. I want more, having just discovered it. ._.

Dex-chan lover
He's gathering quite a few dragons at this point. I wonder if this "phoenix" dragon will be the last or if more will end up gathering under him.

You think people would start to put two and two together that the guy who was kicked out of his last guild for caring too much about dragons suddenly made a new solo guild that has leveled up at a blistering pace.

Dex-chan lover
Always love when I read something silly someone else have the same mind at the same page XD love the commentary, why a horse when dragon just used everywhere, there must be stronger or cooler dragon that can carry carriage better than horse, she's also important person so strong guardian type dragon might be good. Instead it just plain lame cool white horse

Group Leader

@Skyllian_
ch18 is the latest raw, i hope it doesnt take another 3months to get to ch12 lol
but yeah, ty for the TL
I currently don't have any high-quality raw of Ch 12 and onward, as that's vol 3 which isn't released yet...
I hope it will take less than 1 month.

@warm_panties
Where were the chapters after this? I know I've read ahead this chapter. Sometimes mangadex gives me the worst cases of false memories
There aren't any English chapters after this, there are Russian and Indonesian ones though. On other site there are fake chapters that are just advs.

Users who are viewing this thread