Izure Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi? - Ch. 17

Double-page supporter
Sorry for deleting the chapter as i made some mistakes there and i tried to edit the pages but it got messed up so i decided to re upload the chapter. Thanks for your support and please let me know if there is any mistake.
Are you also doing chapters 18-22? if so thank you very much. I really hate when some manga entries here just randomly have huge chunks of chapters missing lol.

Sorry for deleting the chapter as i made some mistakes there and i tried to edit the pages but it got messed up so i decided to re upload the chapter. Thanks for your support and please let me know if there is any mistake.
sorry to hear about the difficultly with chapter edits ( •̯́ ^ •̯̀)
were the mistakes you were trying to fix the mix up of 2nd person pronouns instead of 3rd person on pg. 11 and pg.12?
still good work and thanks for working on these chapters ദ്ദി(•᎑• )

Last edited:
Are you also doing chapters 18-22? if so thank you very much. I really hate when some manga entries here just randomly have huge chunks of chapters missing lol.
unfortunately the gap was caused by a scanlation group that used really bad machine translation with seemingly zero refining/quality checking of the translations, which made the translations mostly unreadable. that group is banned from uploading to mangadex now and any chapters they had uploaded deleted due to poor quality. luckily we now have someone filling in that gap tho!

Dex-chan lover
I've been noticing these missing chapters showing up. Thank you for what you're doing.

Dex-chan lover
My dude; seriously.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Thank you for uploading the missing chapters; it's so irritating when chapters get pulled, even though I 100% agree with banning groups who think hate speech is "so funny."

I'm really glad you/your group have put this stuff up.

Users who are viewing this thread