Izure Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi? - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the work on the missing chapters, happy to be able to finally go back to reading this one
While Kaede evolving into a humanoid form wasn't something I didn't expect, I'm glad that she turned into an arachne instead of just a straight up human with extra limbs. Also how she didn't turn into a titty monster and maintained her proportions more or less so she still looks like a kid. Very cute tho, wanna give headpats

Dex-chan lover
Phew!! Only one more to go!! then all the lost chapters will be finished. if there is any mistake let me know i will correct it. Please let me know the quality of my translated chapters or my translation work. Thanks.
You're doing a great job!

I did notice on page 20, the guild master says:

"Did you make a mistake when registering on the Hans card?"

Which I don't think is quite right. I think it should be:

"Did you make a mistake when registering the card, Hans?"

Dex-chan lover
Phew!! Only one more to go!! then all the lost chapters will be finished. if there is any mistake let me know i will correct it. Please let me know the quality of my translated chapters or my translation work. Thanks.
page 8, the "i" in "it's is missing

I can't stand writers that think it's okay to fill up chapter after chapter with conversation filler😮‍💨. Like, wtf!? At least, make the conversations meaningful! Fuk, most of the conversations can be removed from this project and it wouldn't lose ANYTHING from the story! That's insane! Literally, that shouldn't happen😅. The only way it does, is when you fill an entire project with nonsense conversation, aka blathering, aka banter, aka DOESN'T FUKN BELONG IN A WRITTEN STORY... ANY STORY!

Dex-chan lover
I am a little disappointed, there should have been some desiccated goblin corpses when the spider captured them, also if a killer spider is a calamity, it would make sense for it to have killed off the goblin settlement.

Dex-chan lover
I mean... if this dude is more concerned about people making g fun of him than he is about his companions' safety, why did he even bother to heal them?

His first thought is to run away from any problem, and freeze up at the thought of being teased about his clothes; why not just let the slaves die?
It's not like you actually give a shit a out them, other than as objects... oh, unless they exhibit feelings, or exist as females; then you have to shriek like a howler monkey and run away.

I mean, if this guy really does get traumatized by (according to all precious chapters):
Thinking about being teased,
Seeing mammary glands,
Thinking about strangers not interacting at the lowest level of communication,
Thinking about sex,
Monsters, and
Wearing clothes that don't look like every other persons' clothes

Since these things have caused him (again, according to every chapter thus fucking far) unresolvable damage, I cannot for a minute imagine that he is capable of giving a single shit about any other human except himself.

So healing a slave is a little weird, and treating slaves as though they are thinking, feeling beings is just... ludicrous.

You don't have these reactions without the supporting reasons, and those reasons preclude being able to recognize others as equals.

Or, perhaps, this writer is simply an idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread