Jaa, Kimi no Kawari ni Korosou ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Intermediary

Dex-chan lover
Imagine getting freaking beaten to a pulp, teeth pulled out, having your friend about to get raped, your life hanging on the balance if Ameri doesn't cut his own fingers off and you still tell him not to kill the bully. This MC literally does not have a working brain.

Dex-chan lover
I'm all for protagonists willing to forgive but this is too much. He's stupidly thinking letting a guy like this go is the right thing to do because he's stupidly clinging to a moral high ground.

And yet I kinda understand his situation is super bad from that mental chart he made in his head and I wouldn't know what to do in this situation either, be complicit in a murder or get murdered by a bully with 0 chances of ever considering redeeming himself but seeing as the bully is all too willing to be a criminal out of a bloated pride and ego I'd say just let the guy die. He clearly endangered someone innocent and close to him so there shouldn't be any forgiveness at this point. This protagonist is utterly ridiculous

Double-page supporter
Just found this manga by scrolling around and wtf its a wild ride xDDD.

Dex-chan lover
This must have been based on a phone novel right? Only phone novels have this much ridiculousness in it.

Users who are viewing this thread