Jagaaaaaan - Vol. 5 Ch. 54 - Lodging

Public Relations
He's really interesting, I can definitely feel some of his problems. Certainly has an interesting ability.

Is there a kind of octopus with a somewhat comparable ability?

Dex-chan lover
Talk about a fresh start. But I think he will find that even in that hot new body, even with the new sensations and possibilities he will still see the world through a dull lense. Unless...his line of "hate my brain" is actually also part of his power and he actually only mantains his memories but with the girl's personality.
Buuut in the end I think it will end the same way. Never satisfied. Jumping from body to body until someone stuffs the synt-dung and locks him in the last body he is or just kills him.

Dex-chan lover
@MRPANDOPOOL i agree, if he maintains his personality and smarts, then he is still bland and average, and the only thing he did was hijack a sexy body, but without the social skills to go with it he will end in a bad spot.

Aggregator gang
@Henny_ Yeah, there is one similar octopus.
latest

Dex-chan lover
lmfao at least our MC finally got that mutha fucka pusaaaaah

Aggregator gang
GENDER-BENDER FTW!!!
Actually, there are too little possessing-type characters, I dig it.

the rapist guy is so coming back to fight against this guy, probly will redeem himself while doing so and become a main character.

Dex-chan lover
@rock41t
The way I see it rapeboy has basically killed no normal humans so far (ruined a lot of lives, sure, but none killed), and even helped in the fight against Perfect Misogi; while trap-kun here debuts and instantly kills a hot girl which I don't doubt will be the first of his many victims. I think your scenario is plausible.

I don't want to say you guys are looking too far into it but hell I might be too. I think this is just literally another start to a villain of the week thing again this manga had for a bit. I sure hope it's not and that it's a new arc but it feels like he's just fodder for Jagaaaaaan to fuck up.

Contributor
Roba-chan was a pure soul that has no sins in need of redemption.

Users who are viewing this thread