Jaken-san wa Sugu Bureru - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - The Cursed Sword Grows

I clicked on this chapter because the art seemed vaguely familiar, and a few pages in I realized I had read the first few chapters years ago and sure enough that was when they were uploaded. Definitely refreshing to the eyes even if the story is wacky.

Power Uploader
@runrin
Typo on page 01: digusting >> disgusting
Sentence cut on page 01: "In front of my"
Small empty balloon on page 8 (center-right, under "Huh ...?")

Sign the contract.
Also why 14? She should just be 19 or something is it really that hard?

Dex-chan lover
I'm betting she's 14 to give Lucas a good reason to NOT sign the contract, but now I unfortunately have to delete some saved images

Dex-chan lover
@Aquadile we have a regular crew for this now, so hopefully we can keep putting these out regularly :)

That's awesome this manga needs some love, the art alone is epic,
hope they can save homeboy L.

Dex-chan lover
I love this

Edit: 14 yo?
tenor.gif

Banned
@EmeraldLagasse

I bet after this fight she's going to be hit hard enough that the young adult version of her gets erased and she turns into a loli.
Probably a little bit after homeboy agrees to stop the insane battle. Then ya know... jaw drop and him running away. If she was 19 and turned into a loli, it wouldn't be much of an impact.

it's freaking crazy this dude got now 2 females that want to marry him. He's turning into a harem hero.
He already has a bunch of naked dudes with him, so some females may round out that "harem." xD

Dex-chan lover
Man the I still can't get over by how good the art is on this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread