“Jako ni wa Kaji ga Oniai da www” to Iwareta Kaji Level 9999 no Ore, Tsuihousareta no de Boukensha ni Tenshokusuru Saikyou Buki de Musou Shinagara Gu…

Dex-chan lover
...... the negative.... the original guild is so freaking brainless that they look down on their own blacksmith -_-

Seriously, I get that these authors want to make MCs be looked down upon.... but why do they have to make the MC have abilities so amazing that it takes almost no brains to figure out they are OP???

Why not do stories where guys have abilities that are just a bad match for the party or they are only able to be used well with proper creativity???

It kills the immersion when the useless guy is so godlike that the other party's brainlessness means that they shouldn't be able to talk and breath at the same time...

------------------
The positive..... MC at least knows his worth and doesn't look down on himself...

Dex-chan lover
"You can have all your weapons back, we'd rather go to a shop and buy some crap there" might be even more stupid than "You are fired, leave all your stuff here".
Yeah, the former guild are morons for not understanding the value of weapons and deserve everything that's going to happen to them.
At least here the protagonist doesn't appear to be a total doormat without any self esteem.

Despite being a very used history start(MC getting kicked out while being OP), I liked that at least he has some balls and walked out with dignity.
Serious, the amount of others mangas where this happens, with the MC being humiliated and going full depressive...

Dex-chan lover
Points for the mc that he's fully aware of his own worth, unlike typical mcs in these situations...
it actually slowly became more common thing nowaday, i already see a few series has the main tell them in the face that they will get what coming to them if he leave

Dex-chan lover
.... have you noticed that whenever there's a party/guild name for these "you're fired" works that it's usually always with the word "silver" and/or "wing"? Is there some sort of joke or cultural reference tied to that?

Also at least the mc ain't unaware of his abilities, it tends to be annoying after seeing it so many times

Dex-chan lover
.... have you noticed that whenever there's a party/guild name for these "you're fired" works that it's usually always with the word "silver" and/or "wing"? Is there some sort of joke or cultural reference tied to that?

Also at least the mc ain't unaware of his abilities, it tends to be annoying after seeing it so many times
Yes, noticed it but not sure what it could reference to in Japanese but it's rather fitting that in english there's the saying "Second place is the first loser" since silver is second place, maybe the saying exists there too.
The wing part fits in english as well with Icarus falling due to his own hubris, flying to close to the sun, I believe that there's a similar (or the same) tale in asia.

Dex-chan lover
my-trash-now.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread