"Jako ni wa Kaji ga Oniai da www" to Iwareta Kaji Level 9999 no Ore, Tsuihousareta no de Boukensha ni Tenshokusuru Saikyou Buki de Musou Shinagara Gu…

Dex-chan lover
ok, ok that was not even blacksmithing...

like come on... i got draw a line somewhere...
That was definitely enchantment.
It's not like one can make a flaming sword with ordinary blacksmithing. Unless it's Kuruto from Kanchigai no Atelier Meister.
But I was expecting it to be a more serious affair. Or maybe it's just rough work, and with more time and effort he could make these daggers even better.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yeah this is kinda remind me of manhwa Overgeared somehow

Supporter
I still like checking out these fantasy-isekai stories when they have some kind of gimmick like this; sometimes I find a little gem that does something interesting (even if it's really rough overall). But this is probably the MOST disappointed I've been. The gimmick only exists in the title. There is no blacksmithing here: not even the tiniest attempt at it.

Dex-chan lover
Gain a new weapon (enhancement), dive right into the middle of a pack of monsters practically alone without any prior testing... :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why people are acting as if they were showing blacksmithing when what he was doing was enchanting a weapon he previously made

Not sure why people are acting as if they were showing blacksmithing when what he was doing was enchanting a weapon he previously made
they are disappointed because the so called "blacksmith" wasn't shown forging weapon. He almost did everything but the role of a blacksmith. I wouldn't be shocked if he shooted magic spells before they show him forging an actual weapon.

Dex-chan lover
they are disappointed because the so called "blacksmith" wasn't shown forging weapon. He almost did everything but the role of a blacksmith. I wouldn't be shocked if he shooted magic spells before they show him forging an actual weapon.
We’re only in the beginning of the third chapter so not sure why people think the series is going to immediately to be blacksmith rather then establishing the characters and setting first. The author kinda needs to do that first dontchathink

Dex-chan lover
The blacksmith zig thing. Just the usual korean mmo that would never work as a game
Thanks. I'll try reading that one.
As for "would never work as a game", my gamer experience tells me that depths of human creativity and depth of manager stupidity are not to be underestimated.
Like, a game like in Bofuri doesn't make much sense as a game. But if they somehow managed to make it happen (procedurally-generated game system?), it is likely to be popular.
On the other end of the spectrum, most events in SAO are based on real games, it's just badness of multiple games condensed into one story.

Dex-chan lover
depths of human creativity and depth of manager stupidity are not to be underestimated.
Depths are one thing, but there's a difference between awful ideas that execs would greenlight/push and awful ideas that execs would never allow. And that's already considering that manhwas have mythical bosses who maintain endgame characters in their own games.

Dex-chan lover
We’re only in the beginning of the third chapter so not sure why people think the series is going to immediately to be blacksmith rather then establishing the characters and setting first. The author kinda needs to do that first dontchathink
Imagine a blacksmithing manga where there was no blacksmithing in the 3 starting chapter that are suposed to hook people.

Also, it's not even enchantment, the dude literaly just threw wepon on the ground and put his hand on it.
Enchantmant is supposed to be a mix of magic and alchemy that is equal to smithing, not something you do wherever you want without tool not preparation.

Dex-chan lover
Flashback Makina: It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.
Flashback Aria: [insert item acquisition jingle]

Dex-chan lover
yeah that's how clueless author about blacksmithing make story about blacksmith, just label it as instant spell

Users who are viewing this thread