Jesus - Vol. 8 Ch. 70 - Hall of Flame 5

Group Leader
Thanks for continuing the series! For info there are two missing pages in this chapter compared to the RAW version, do not hesitate to contact me on Discord if you want them ;)

Yes my bad about these pages, moderation confused me a bit, I'm new here at mangadex. These two pages is fixed now, thanks for your vigilance.

Did Simplin drop this manga?
Yeah, he was looking for someone who could taking over this manga because he won't be able to finish it and because this manga has already been fully translated into my language I volunteered to complete it.
I'm gonna miss Simplin' if this is what we're getting now x.x
Is that soo bad? :)

Anyway guys, Thanks everyone for the feedback, obviously my English is not good, but with editing by a native speaker I hope the result will be acceptable. I am open to criticism and if anyone points out mistakes or anything else I can correct. But since all the work in Photoshop has already been done you can expect a relatively fast pace of translation.

Last edited:
Yeah, he was looking for someone who could taking over this manga because he won't be able to finish it and because this manga has already been fully translated into my language I volunteered to complete it.
What language would that be? Just curious.

What language would that be? Just curious.
Russian. So don't be too surprised by the awkward wording, although we are currently working with a native English speaker and we will try to do better editing and make the words sound more natural.
Let's see how it works. Anyway, all I want is more people to be able to read this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Russian. So don't be too surprised by the awkward wording, although we are currently working with a native English speaker and we will try to do better editing and make the words sound more natural.
Let's see how it works. Anyway, all I want is more people to be able to read this manga.
Yeah, you just need a good proofreader and you should be good.

Users who are viewing this thread