Jia You Shuangsheng Nuyou

Lol looks good but every time I think I understand anything I get lost even more or get it wrong

MD@Home
If you wanna know how really thing are see the spoiler
And please dont rate things after reading only 3 chapters.
From what i read in Spanish,
the reason why the mc wants to break up with Ting ting is because a co-worker convinces him that she cannot "shine" at work since she has to do housework, he also shows him a video of Ting ting crying (I don't know the reason) believing that he made her cry which the protagonist who promised her that he would always make her happy is saddened, on the other hand apparently Ting Ting has a twin that the mc doesnt know about and they exchange between work and housework

This is basically “what the fuck is even going on” the manhwa

Manhua that doesn't involve cultivation and feature adult ppl well from experience easy skip ;p but will probably come back later to get disappointed anyway.

wow I thought the story was crap as there was so much confusion and all this shit
but now I understand what is happening he love ting ting she has a twin they both may have some family issue so they dont want to expose their identity and so they kind a hurt him and that bastard of a boss know nothing but just want to have her waifu sister so many misunderstanding
offfffff seriously so much shit is going on..!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Synopsis so far: Guy wants to break up with his girlfriend because he finds (thinks, or is made think) that he can't really make her happy, and sometimes can't really understand her, eg; one day she likes nuddles or any other food and the other day she doesn't, even after living together for 4 years there times he can't comprehend her behavior at times (understable because its 2 people not 1), so he wants her to pursue happyness which he himself believes he cannot give her.

For some reason his girlfriend, whoever she is because we really don't know which of the twins he is going out with, never told him that she has a twin sister, so far I can only hypothesize that in the past he started hanging out with the twins without knowing they were actually two different girls or something, and they knew that both were seeing him but still kept him in the dark for some reason, until things got too far into the lie and never actually told him the truth 4 years into the relationship.

The series starts when everything is kinda falling apart, and as of ch 9 he still doesn't know of the "twin situation" but he will probably know soon enough, witnessing something he shouldn't have or the twins finally coming clean. So things might develop in the famous "they've lied to me for so long, which is a secret they don't know I know, so its not a secret to ME anymore, but I still gotta act like I don't in different situations where I'm uncomfortable, until things go down" or "welp now I've got 2 girlfriends, and now that I know my life is falling apart because I can't trust them for lying me for so long, so Netori ensues? and he gets stolen by the female co-worker and suddenly there is drama everywhere?" idk

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Look, i’ll be pretty harsh on saying this, but.... i really think they need a native english speaker to correct some grammar mistakes. Proofreading and all is quite important, especially when the readers get thrown out of their paces whenever some major mistake appears. There are pages that really need to be redimensioned since we are unable to make out any words of it without straining eyes. And by last, for some reason which I cannot understand, it seems that the loading time for each chapter of this is exceedingly long. This but a shitfest of a happening. Were it not for this, I’d think the ratings on this would be so much better. Bottom line: TL team sucks, and this outshines the rest of the work

Users who are viewing this thread