Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun - Vol. 12 Ch. 58 - The End of the Dream (Part 3)

Aggregator gang
The flow toward the end of this chapter, without the last page, seem so dang similar to one of those premature axed ending.....glad that it wasn't

awww, cute! Nene closed her eyes like she was waiting for a kiss <3 so sweet <3 thanks for the chapter!!

Such a cute chapter. I wonder what the consequences of freezing Nene's time would be though...

Also, Caim, once again, you're an angel. Thanks for your hard work like always!!

Dex-chan lover
@karanga What part you don't like or don't understand? What you said doesn't make any sense about such a great manga.

Aggregator gang
Don't you proof of life me. Don't you soundless voice me. I HATE BAD END MOVIES MANGA.

Considering how much it actually hurts, I won't be surprised if I actually become depressed and cry for days under my blankets. If this were to have a sad ending. It hurts to even think about it.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for translations btw mistake at extra ending panels shijima says "i just despite him" instead of despise

Dex-chan lover
Bro, this Fake world arc was the shit man.
We got to see some what ifs, some twists I was legit not expecting, & Hanako-kun getting... better I'd say.

Users who are viewing this thread