Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun - Vol. 14 Ch. 68 - Sumire (Part 3)

Aggregator gang
I really wish someone will love me as much as Akane loves Ao-chan, the dedication maaaan, every love story in this manga is 5 stars story huhuhuhu

First, thanks for the translation. Second, I finally got it! Number six kinda of knows that Sumire is trying to do something to escape (I think?) and he took Aoi as a replacement yorishiro, right?

Ah yes... :) Nobody else was ever sacrificed... :)) None whatsoever... :))) I don't trust that one (1) panel... :))))

Look into my eyes hanako, than tell me that again...cause i don't trust ur words one bit

Hanako is actually scared of sumire 😅, and Nene is right , right now I seriously can't picture why does she still love him ,but then again like the last arc , abnormalities have different view from that of the living, just like with hanako and n4 expressing their care

Guys, what if Tsukasa and Hanako's death are somewhat related with this things like the balance of the world? I mean maybe twins are bad omen in the past so something bad really happen between them that leads to death.

Users who are viewing this thread