Jigoku Kurayami Hana mo Naki - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

I have so many unanswered questions but ill just be patient and draw up my own conclusions. thanks for the update nonetheless.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Pretty simple
the slap mark is fake as within the las page or so you can see him writing with his left hand when she was hit on the right side
edit

Interesting but the pacing feels a little bit like dragging things out to keep interest better with cliffhangers

So she is pretty much a phatological liar or some BS like this huh. Also the guy indeed didn't beat her. He is left handed.

Dex-chan lover
Already looking forward to the next chapter! also some of u guys need to chill with the casual misogyny

Contributor
Stumbled upon this today and really liked it, it's just up my alley story and art-wise. Great work on editing and translating this too, it all looks very nice. Keep up the awesome work and thanks for picking this up!

Okay I absolutely love this series so far. It’s super interesting, thank you so much for sharing!! Can’t wait to read what he’s come up with/solved!

Users who are viewing this thread