Jigoku no Gouka de Yaka re Tsuzuketa Shounen. Saikyou no Honou Tsukai to Natte Fukkatsu Suru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm

I Wonder how he even learn to measure Girl's Three size?🤔
He doesn't even have a single contact with women in Post-Time Skip

Dex-chan lover
I see we got a oblivious mc huh... its always either beta or oblivious with japan huh... no other way to do shounen mangas in creative and innovative ways to somehow dodge these deep hated, overused, cringy cliche stereotypes...

Dex-chan lover
LN Vol 2 just came out 2 days ago in Japan.
https://kc.kodansha.co.jp/product?item=0000349108

According to the character mini-bios in the webnovel;

- MC and princess are both 16 years old.

- The female knight is 17 years old.

- The shop grandma was an assassin in her youth, and captivated many men with her beauty. The burly old man is an ex-hitman; he was saved by the grandma long ago and became her disciple. Author says their backstories are irrelevant to the greater plot moving forward.

@AlphaFlow MC is pretty much old-school shounen-manga level naive. The WN even states
he's oblivious to physical gender considerations; that "other than the differences in the chest and groin area, men and women are the same and can be treated equally."

Dex-chan lover
Unless you have actual mental deficiencies, how could you think stripping someone naked in their sleep would be just okay to do?

Nice job making your MC seem like some weird, helpful psychopath

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000 that quote implies it's fine to strip dudes in their sleep because "we're all dudes haha but stripping women that's funny because they're NOT dudes haha"

Wow i didn't think he really stripped them butt-naked. I thought up to undergarment. xD

Destroying something that doesn't even belong to him. Even though that's the annoying girls armor and was taken "unnecessarily" with them when those two escaped, he went and destroyed something not his own instead of giving something of less value. Granted the armor is probably whats the least "important" to those 3, but still....

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Wow he just destroyed that poor female knight's prized armor without any mercy.

I'm actually quite happy the Mc isn't super dense and dumb and yet not so smart, he is such a soft idiot

Users who are viewing this thread