Jii-san To Baa-san Wakagaeru - Vol. 3 Ch. 49 - Longevity

To see everyone you love dying alone? Even your grandkids slowly growing up, thats... thats painful

Fed-Kun's army
They finally addressed the issue I was wondering about the whole time; if they've aged back younger than their kids, wouldn't they have to see their own children die? Unfortunately I've seen parents go through burying their own children, it really breaks them down.

Dex-chan lover
okay.... just few days ago tonikawa implied "outlive your loved one".
now this manga also mentioning it.
am i the only tired of this?

Dex-chan lover
Immortality or even long lifespan can be either a blessing or a curse.

Now here's a social experiment:
You can choose either your family or friends to be part of a medical study with you. All of your friends/family can either choose to live forever (no sickness or wounding) or to live trice longer from your preferred age or to drop out from the study and live normal lives.

Which group would you choose and what would be their answers and what would be yours and their reaction to others' choices?

It would be funny to see them go on a honeymoon in that state, the people would lose their sh*t for sure 🤣🤣🤣

I did not sign up for these feels this early in the morning.... This hit a lil to close to the heart...

Well, if she's functionally back in her 20's... have some more kids! Even if you outlive all of family one, you'd still have family two (probably).

For those wondering if he'll come back to his youth, just stick around for 10 chapters and you guys will find out

Users who are viewing this thread