Jiken Jaken! - Vol. 3 Ch. 43.1 - Hiroshima girl Himawari-chan! (1-3)

Double-page supporter
this entire omake was god's gift to us that we do not deserve

Hiroshima, eh? The only thing I remembered about it was about the nuke in 1945.... Which proves that America is weak af. Can't even win a war without their toys.

Dex-chan lover
I would just read a whole series of cute banter like this, honestly.

Dex-chan lover
Well... I've been to Hiroshima and pretty much the heritage site and surrounding areas are THE attraction there.

Big city though, like I wasn't expecting it to be. Lots of electric railways too, unlike most cities in Japan where the underground public transport is the dominant one.

Group Leader
"Carp" -- I saw what you did there, mangaka.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroshima_Toyo_Carp

Dex-chan lover
And there's the proof: Winter truly was the reason her tan had gone away. It was fun playing detective a few chapters ago. I can really see why Yuriko is always turning everything into a mystery.

Dex-chan lover
cool make me feel feelings about sacrificial lamb himawari, cool cool.
gyaru yuriko is the dream tho

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I get the food part, it's like the time i caused a civil war in my classroom for my own amusement about wether or not quesadillas should contain only cheese. (Obviously the main ingredient is cheese, but it can have other stuff).

Of course Hiroshima has lots of newer electric transportation, the old ones got nuked and blown to smithereens.
Makes sense to rebuild with newer stuff.

Group Leader
@Everfool

"Of course Hiroshima has lots of newer electric transportation, the old ones got nuked and blown to smithereens."

Actually the Hiroshima authorities had trams running past the centre of the nuclear bomb blast within a couple of days of it happening. The same tram line today runs within a hundred metres or so of the famous Atomic Dome building. Fun fact -- the Peace Park isn't actually the location (the hypocentre) above where the bomb actually exploded, that's a few hundred metres away down a side-street. There's a small memorial marker there, right next to a parking garage.

Dex-chan lover
So, does the award look like a mini nuke? I mean considering it's one of the attractions there.

Users who are viewing this thread