Jiken Jaken! - Vol. 3 Ch. 43 - Research on Shirogane Yuriko!!

Dex-chan lover
I thought he was going for the "No... Nevermind." cliche but nah, fucking madman just said it anyway.

Fun fact: Yuriko's lists of interest (and there being a list at all) is basically a direct take on a similar list Watson does on Sherlock Holmes in their first adventure. Except the astronomy knowledge.

Supporter
As much as I like Yotsuna (short hair, braid, over-knee boots) I can't help but feel that she has very little chance of getting him.

Also, I'm wondering why I've got a thing with girls and the number 4...

Dex-chan lover
She would like cats because cats are often perceived as mysterious. Unlike dogs, which are pack animals originally, cats are solitary predators and lack many aspects of social behavior and social intelligence. This can make them seem mysterious as they don't necessary behave like social animals would, making them occasionally seem capricious or unpredictable.

ECCtcN0X4AEOrVX.jpg

I'm interested that this might be going in a direction where every character seems to be at least somewhat aware of the others' romantic feelings - AND they're each aware that the other person is aware but they're all just being kinda coy about it. Kinda like Love and War but more chill.

Dex-chan lover
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread