Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
Updated to fix a small translation error (not a major change)

lol u guys blaming the mc, don't u realize that mc live in the isolated area for 500 years, he sure forgot about the common knowledge about human nature

Contributor
"Goat's milk"

—Once again an iseaki demonstrates a complete lack of understanding towards basic baby-rearing? owo;

(That said I have no idea how old the kid is: Maybe she doesn't need milk at all at this point, just soft food, and the mother knew that. Of course, I've never raised a child either, and am not an expert on this stuff—which is why it's really funny to me that there's stuff they're getting wrong to the point that even I think they're running afoul of common knowledge.)

Aggregator gang
And this is where the whole manga goes down hill, why on earth would want to work for someone who just threaten to cut your arm off for stepping on your propriety? I re-read the page and he didn't even step on it, just jumped over it and even if he did, he was using light step that even small branches would not bend when standing on. So there would be no footprint or noise even if he did. And the reaction was instant killing intent and a declaration that BOTH deliberate disregarding and complete ignorance of their crest were equal crimes. She just called him a savage and a dirty ape. F that bitch. She pretty much hijacks the story and drives the plot and now it's garbage.

@Pokari My 6 month old nephew can eat soft pureed foods like creamed rice, some vegetables and apple sauce. Usually no more than 3-5 tablespoons a day for practice and just started to be able to drink a few tablespoons of plain water. Milk of goats or cows is not recommended until after 12 months. There are various reasons why, they more likely to be anemic, have diarrhea or vomiting, and/or experience an allergic reaction, excessive protein load in cow's milk can also overload a baby’s kidneys. etc. etc.

Dex-chan lover
Hope the theme isn't stupid or oblivious mc. Looking at phone when crossing street, ok with super boring 500 year grind, enthusiastically follows home an asshole stranger. I pray to manga jesus 😇

Double-page supporter
ive eaten so much isekai garbage that I was able to correctly guess which chapter to start on to skip all the generic isekai start trash chapters

also wtf dewey lmao shitty name

Dex-chan lover
with this much negativity here, we may as well summon a demon lord in the comment section.

tranlation team you guys done a good job, don't mind the negativity here. even though they say bad things about this series they still read this lol

Users who are viewing this thread