Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Are we gonna have over exposition then beaten in a single hit like OPM here too lol

massivejadedgoldfinch

"AND HE WONT STOP COMING AND HE WONT STOP COMING AND HE WONT STOP COMING AND HE WONT STOP COMING AND HE WONT STOP COMING"

It's always satisfying to see Saiga always losing to Sansui in a duel. ?

Aggregator gang
"Yes I have an OP sword now, disregard the fact I can't move as fast as him and I lose immediate, but lets dump into my attack stat."

At this point he's just humiliating himself and he relies too much in his skills and his sword but without hard work you're just brawns without brains basically.
Nonetheless the story is still satisfying because i get to see their reactions. lol

Aggregator gang
Practice beats talent in the long game. And that OP brat will always be 500 years too early.

His harem’s overreactions are amusing though.

Double-page supporter
Man, I'm starting to actually feel bad for this so called hero now. The fuck kind of logic was he going for though? He increased his power but it's useless if he's still slower than a turtle compared to him.

All joking aside, I love how the author points to the other dude being a completely normal isekai protagonist. The legendary sword also turns into a little girl for his harem - because of course it does. It’s those little touches I find funniest tbh.

go swing sword for 500 years and maybe you can beat him, pussy hero..

thx for the release..

Aggregator gang
It really annoys the shit out of me whenever I see that furry face of him.

Fed-Kun's army
Everything went as expected. Now is Sansui going to take the loli?

Users who are viewing this thread