Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - The battle of butts has begun

Dex-chan lover
WE'RE THE ONES DISAPPOINTED
Is she extremely naive? She thinks that her boundaries will keep viewers at bay or is that just the conceit of the manga world to explain why no one is following her around constantly?
handwave from the mangaka so that no annoying stalkers get in the way of this car crash

Dex-chan lover
So the girl who met up with the trio, isn't the streamer that our guy loves right? The idea is the streamer he loves is actually the frumpy (I think is adorable really) one he helped with the race?
New girl is not the streamer. (Probably is the next to fall however.)
Boobs McRunner is probably the streamer. (It's not confirmed yet. Might be a red herring from author.)

Dex-chan lover
Is she extremely naive? She thinks that her boundaries will keep viewers at bay or is that just the conceit of the manga world to explain why no one is following her around constantly?
I wouldn't be surprised if it was the first and she's just delusional/ignorant so far.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

And editor who wrote "And that's when Himemaro became a lesbian" in the side commentary, I react strongly to this. One doesn't become one. One is one. I would have prefered it read "When she realizes she has these feelings for other girls."

Dex-chan lover
"Why do you have to make the first move?! The man should be able to read your mind and subtle hints that aren't really hints to get the point that he likes you!"

Fixed that for her.

Dex-chan lover
Nah. She's way worse than the hottest Hollywood actresses. Like Milla Jovovich or Kiera Knightly as two random examples. They have fantasticly flat chests.

Users who are viewing this thread