Jinrou Game: Crazy Fox - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Mask and Confession

Group Leader
Well damn, now I feel betrayed that best JK was doing best boy and gomi-girl like that. Plus the “Menacing Meari” (as Solifar calls it) smile on the last page gave me all sorts of emotions.

Getting super close to the end now. Thanks for waiting and we hope you enjoy!

Daaaaamnnn I did not expect that. I honestly thought it was either the short haired girl or Takigawa-kun.
Somehow I had just dismissed her as being the werewolf since she seemed so... villager-like xD

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Wow. She played the villager role so well. I do not see how the fox can win after this. She is already exposed to both wolves and she wants Takigawa to win. She is going to need to step up her trickery to eliminate those wolves without them ratting her out.

Fed-Kun's army
I was sure it wan't expecting her ! I guess everyone needs to play a role. and Takigawa is probably th real spiritualist

Actually I don't see how the fox can survive, both ww know who she is ans one of the 2 villagers know for sure (the prophet will probably check her soon anyway). so basicaly theyhave lynch Marie, yuiki kill a villager, and then they kill Yuuki making Takigawa and FL the only one left

Double-page supporter
I didn't see that coming at all. Though, I did expect Takigawa to be a villager since Ayaka was so sure he was a werewolf.
In any case, she's clearly dead now. I don't see how she can win this at all... Unless they pull an unexpected kill like in Beast Side.

Dex-chan lover
if you enjoy mind game with lot of plot twist like this, try Liar Game

trust me, manga like this is pro at making you feel the mc is a goner and then pulling out hi-IQ solution you never think abt

I think Takigawa is the prophet and Joe his accomplice (At first Joe claimed that the fox is dead)

Group Leader
by the way, if you're playing town of salem as a lone bad guy (serial killer/arsonist), this is THE most effective strategy to win against Towns and Mafias.
I've won so many games by staying hidden until the very last second where everyone just "wtf! there was a SK?" and so on.

Contributor
Huh, so maybe Shinoki wasn't the prophet after all. Then again, there's a chance Joe could have faked it. There's still a chance the bodyguard was posing as a prophet.

Users who are viewing this thread