Jinrou Game: Crazy Fox - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Thanatos' Lullaby

Group Leader
Well damn, it’s like every single guy in this game is simping for Meari. Poor Ayaka, all her expectations crumbled and I actually feel bad for her.

We hope you enjoyed reading! Last chapter coming up next, but it could possibly take a little longer than a week. Maybe? Let’s say we have a surprise c:

So, I'm kind've confused. Is this a different girl than the one from the first two rounds? That girl didn't seem like the type to give up so easily.

Aggregator gang
was hoping for a twist but if next chapter is last then...

Double-page supporter
@LordPigeater7 I'm surprised you even thought they were the same person in the first place, they don't have the same name, personality or looks

Supporter
I don't know who came up with Meari's hairstyle, though I've seen it before, but imo it's about the most ugly thing you could do to your hair.

Contributor
Oh man, next chapter is the last chapter. After everything that's happened, we're about to get our conclusion.
Have to admit, I've taken some investment in the story for what it's worth.

Dex-chan lover
Eeeeerrgggghhh this manga sure loves its cliffhangers. Even One Piece with its almost 1000 chapters has never felt this cliffhanger-y to me.

Contributor
I assume she will win. It is called Crazy Fox, after all. ;)

I really want to know who is the true spiritualist and the true oracle

Double-page supporter
well, she is crazy, so she might actually lose on purpose

if you think about it, only a crazy person would lose on purpose in a life or death game

whens the next chapter i swear this series is actually really good despites its obvious flaws

Double-page supporter
fuck you mangadex for not loading the fucking chapters properly, now I have to read it on an aggregator site.

Users who are viewing this thread