Jinrouki Winvurga Rebellion - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Enemy Camp

Dex-chan lover
The plot's quality doesn't seem to be any better than the main series........

Dex-chan lover
So is this a prequel or a sequel? I figured it was a sequel, but it’s feeling more like a prequel now. Dolman being in it throws me off.
To me it feels like the sequel because Dolman was imprisoned in main series. But the Winvurga is what makes it weird.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... so it's called Vurga and she's Win. Ig it's a prequel of sorts?

Does it matter in the end? I feel like whatever good story he had from the beginning of Jinki is now getting stale.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait it's Star Type #2 not #3? In Jinrouki Winvurga they said #1 and #2 were lost during the war so you would think this is a prequel. But on the other hand in chapter one of this series that's clearly a silouette of Mashiro that's being chased.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like a prequel, Dolman has no scars in this, and he does in the regular, doesn't he? Also, in the main series they've talked about how different voids have different time drifts. Like, only a few years passed in Yamato but over a decade in Void Mueller.

Dex-chan lover
The winvurga part was basically telegraphed the first time they called her win. Hopefully this one won't end up in a hiatus or translation hell.

Users who are viewing this thread