Jinrouki Winvurga Rebellion - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Captive

Dex-chan lover
well knowing the other works of this author even if i didn't read properly, she will definitly be saved but he will have a taste of her anyway
Yeah the only exception is the protagonist lol. Kinda disappointed she was safe that whole other series, then came here and about to be that.

Dex-chan lover
I'm the only one disappointed that Winwurga is a pseudo futa girl?

Dex-chan lover
Now that we know this is kinda of a sequel and we have some unaccounted for period in between, I wonder if Gloria's child was safely born. It'll be weird if the child is big now cause the void they're at has a time dilation thingy going on and they fight alongside Dolman who still looks exactly like he does prior.
Who the hell is even kazari-sama and where did she appear in the main manga? Why did majiko even call her "sama"?
One of the Inner Palace Guards of Amatsu no Yomi who initially went to get their Princess who ran away back. I think her group appears around volume 3 as antagonists but then got captured by dominators, saved by Mashiro, became Mashito's ally against Amatsu no Yomi whose rulers cooperated with Dominators.

Kazari herself isn't named until the part where they got betrayed by the Amatsu no Yomi rulers. I think she got a bit more role after their leadernShigure died but I could be mistaken with another one of their members.

Majiko's something like a loyal subject to the Amatsu no Yomi country, guarding the wall to their void and she basically calls everyone with a rank there sama.

Users who are viewing this thread