Jinrouki Winvurga - Vol. 8 Ch. 34.5 - Shirogane and Yomi

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, lol Shirogane was such a chad and had true life goals. Now Mashiro fulfill your mother's unfinished work and partake in glorious lewd hand holding and head pats with Yomi.

I really hope Yomi could be saved even with such wound. She’s a very cool character and it would be a waste if she’s going to die.

Fed-Kun's army
So, Mashiro's father was a former elite of the Dominators, and her mother a pervy Amatsu princess. The story about how they met each other and had her is bound to be interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
Author finally shows his true colors after being copped out from that epic battle scene lol

Power Uploader
@Rugid - the editors usually put the 'extras' at the end of each volume so this was at the end of volume 8 but release-wise and story-wise it falls as 34.5

After Chapter 40 we will begin using the magazine raws and this starts with 40.5 'extra'... so we want to avoid the confusion...

is there another chapter this week or wanted to get something out before the new year & new semester begin? @nevian70gr

thanks

Power Uploader
@mark1246 - yes, probably later today... Ch.40 and that is the last of the volume chapters, then we switch to the magazines until vol.9 is out (hopefully sooooon as the magazines are a pain to clean)!

sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but if it take very 5-6 chapter for an new volume, it won't be for another 1-2 month since we have an extra chapter and only 2-3 chapter out after vol 8, and it an monthly manga. I know people posted raws online that already clean it, but i assume you rather used the magazine scan you guys have & clean it yourself? @nevian70gr

Power Uploader
@mark1246 - the 40.5 extra came out before Ch.41 so it is being worked upon now and will be out first, we will follow the publication of the magazines so the 'extra' comes first.... magazines raws are up to Ch.44 now so there are a few ones we can work on for the next few weeks.

We purchase multiple copies of the manga we like and translate and use our own raws, we will never work on a manga we don't own and definitely will never use or support any raw aggregators. We do all the work within the group and all we ask is for people to buy the manga they like (those who can afford do, people tend to pay $$ for a starb*cks coffee but find a manga expensive...)!

@nevian70gr ok, the only thing that suck that if it was announce today vol 9, it would be release 1-2 month after it was announce the ads , i think that was how vol 8 was when it was announce. so by the time you will caught up, i think it will be too late unless you hold off til vol 9 on sale digitally

Power Uploader
@mark1246 - no plans to hold off... we are switching to the magazine raws and plan to release Ch 40.5 and then 41 at some point (late) next week....

Users who are viewing this thread