Jinsei ni Tsukareta Saikyou Majutsushi wa Akiramete Nemuru Koto ni Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Group Leader
Poor dude didn't just get thrown into the friendzone. Bro got yeeted to the motherzone.

Volume 3 of this novel came out today( but technically 11pm yesterday for me) and I read it till the wee hours of morning so like last week's release, a zombie is writing this.

We have a release date for this manga vol 2. It'll be released in the middle of next month. Looks like I timed the release just right. It'll release just right after my stock for vol 1 should run out.

Will need to reassess release timing for next volume though.

Bookwalker is having a 50% coin back sale on kadokawa books right now till Monday so you can get this novel and manga for cheap atm by buying 1 vol at full price and using the coins you get to buy vol 2(so 50% technically)

So if you can't tell already, this manga is a fluffy manga with not much plot. Just a doting slow/slice of life of Fiona. It's the kimi ni todoke of fantasy setting with a little crisis thrown in at the end of the novels to keep things interesting. Just a belated heads up.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Lol..... all of them in the throneroom are desperately holding back laughter.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the idea was to name the king Deckard. But it's Japanese trying to use Western names, so this is the best they can do...

Aggregator gang
As in デエエクハルト? Just a suggestion but why not just deekhart or "dehrhardt"? Which is the tl name from ancient german name (de Ehrhardt.)
Dekhart could be too! If you search "Dekhart family history" on Google you can find they're people with red hair physical characteristics (probably a ginger hair people) which the king have, hopefully... (I'm not sure with the manga screen, sorry!!).

Dex-chan lover
it took me just 4 chapters to realize what "em" meant, but I guess better late than never

Users who are viewing this thread