Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Tsuma no Kansatsu Kiroku - Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
It's also one of the first, in terms of major popularity. It and Bakarina were getting fan translated at around the same time.

As has been argued in earlier comment threads, Bertia has had the better staying power because of this dynamic.
Also i think its because Bertia Character is just so endearing & different. As someone who got isekai’d as a Villainess She doesn’t try to change the course of her actions to save herself nor to live as she wants like any other manga/manhwa. she actively trying to be a proper villainess, it just that she’s way too pure for it.

Dex-chan lover
Hi~ so I've got a doubt...page 25 says both "daughter of a duke" and "daughter of a marquis"? Do both mean tia? Someone else? Translation? Or do I not understand how noble rankings works? 😅

Dex-chan lover
… DAG NABBIT, now I have to wait another month for the next chapter. Curse you, rules space-time!!

Dex-chan lover
Hi~ so I've got a doubt...page 25 says both "daughter of a duke" and "daughter of a marquis"? Do both mean tia? Someone else? Translation? Or do I not understand how noble rankings works? 😅
I think it was already fixed by this hour, since both say "marquis daughter" now

Dex-chan lover
I think it was already fixed by this hour, since both say "marquis daughter" now
Oh yeah, I just re-read it and now both are the same, I thought it was me lost here haha
Thanks for replying 🫰

i really still can't get used to how prince lamtak looks so much like balloony from phineas and ferb 😭🫸

Dex-chan lover
Kinda wanna see Cecil's sociopathic tendenc- clever methods rubbed off to Tia and she would scheme something (and actually succeed for once). The gap moe would kill me to dust.

Power Uploader
What a fun series. I thought I would get tired of it, but then I read it all in one day.

Dex-chan lover
So there haven't been any new chapters in 5 months and now there are official publisher links for the first few chapters. I hope this isn't a sign they're group disbanded or dropped this. Because those official chapters are ass quality/resolution.

Dex-chan lover
So there haven't been any new chapters in 5 months and now there are official publisher links for the first few chapters. I hope this isn't a sign they're group disbanded or dropped this. Because those official chapters are ass quality/resolution.
Well while the latest raw is at 12, serie currently on hiatus since a good while, like May/June because the artist injured her hand or something iirc, early december she mentioned about wishing to resume the serialization, but no date yet

And official english redirects aside, serie been licensed pretty much since around it started, and the group translating this, not sure, the translator Amarrez retired awhile ago

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I hope someone might pick this up.. I binged all of the original while I should have been working while at work, but I really don't wanna have to put this on hold after I start reading through it.

If AlphaManga would at least have a web reader.. I'd gladly pay just to read this, but of course it's only mobile..

So yeah, if anyone ends up picking this up, thank you in advance!

What happen?
Not sure about the translation group (thanks to them, btw, incredible work) but it seems the series itself has been on hiatus for quite a while because of the artist's hand injury.

I'm hoping the series and translations both get revived some time soon

Edit: just looked it up and it looks like we're back in business. New chap released this month, so now the raws are two chaps ahead

https://x.com/hasumi72/status/1758475113895481457?s=20

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Good to know! I hope they pick it up again.
Not sure about the translation group (thanks to them, btw, incredible work) but it seems the series itself has been on hiatus for quite a while because of the artist's hand injury.

I'm hoping the series and translations both get revived some time soon

Edit: just looked it up and it looks like we're back in business. New chap released this month, so now the raws are two chaps ahead

https://x.com/hasumi72/status/1758475113895481457?s=20

Users who are viewing this thread