Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Ch. 90 - A Rival?

Dex-chan lover
I really appreciate the omake from the comedy standpoint. In the LN the majin that Shiva defeated (bar the girl) were all kinda handwaved away.
Knowing that they are just chilling in Shiva’s subspace…. just feels fitting for this series (and Haruto’s personality, which he doesn’t even consider them as anything significant)

Dex-chan lover
With Professor Tia going "this is super interesting!" to the "I suddenly gained exponential magic" bit, I get the inkling that she's gonna go off and intentionally get herself possessed at some point. Not out of malice, but just because she wants more magic power to try to put some of Haruto's theories into practice (and she would happily oblige a majin who wants to fight him, if it means she gets to test out new magic in the process). Especially since she knows that this possession let the possessed person stay conscious/keep their memories of it.

Dex-chan lover
I really appreciate the omake from the comedy standpoint. In the LN the majin that Shiva defeated (bar the girl) were all kinda handwaved away.
Knowing that they are just chilling in Shiva’s subspace…. just feels fitting for this series (and Haruto’s personality, which he doesn’t even consider them as anything significant)

There's another Omake later where Shiva take a look at their situation.

And envy at how these guys are living more of that chillax shut-in life he wanted more than him.
Of course they're also literally shut inside his space so.

Who was the dude in omake I totally forgot about him.

Thanks for the translations.

The talky dude's the one working with the now-mindwiped-smol majin girl (Mercumenes, from ch 79) to set up that mass ghoul summoning plan to assassinate the king before.

The other one is the majin who attacked Mer after Haruto group found her smol'd inside the ruin and brought her back up, then got item box'd by Shiva.

Dex-chan lover
"Why didn't you call me immediately?"
What made you think he didn't? Accusing before thinking is a bit of a crap trait.

I like how they're phrasing who the bad guys are and who the good guy is. Seems accurate.

"Exponentially" doesn't actually mean what it's often used as.

Sure, she seduced him. Not successfully, but she tried.

"Are you implying I'm not attractive!?"
"Oh, you knew, then?"
Based. Personally I like, "I can say it directly if I wasn't clear."

She looks so proud after that burn.

"I really hate people who judge others by their appearance, y'know!?"
I can judge you by your personality if you want.

Denied.

Tia got absolutely trashed this chapter. I like it.

Dex-chan lover
Is this a Re-upload??

Idk why but I had a feeling that I read this before. . . .
:thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

That omake had more things to talk about than the main chapter :LOL:
But it's like Haruto made something similar to how Yuuki from Mato Seihei no Slave contained every defeated Thunder God so far.

Users who are viewing this thread