Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Ch. 90 - A Rival?

Dex-chan lover
If he finds the box that keep producing food amazing, wait till he learns of the box with little people trapped inside.

Dex-chan lover
Jf9mBHv.png

Ah yes. That classic mana increasing deed. Now Shiva, tamper with her, you have permission from hakase.

Dex-chan lover
I wanna be imprisoned in a weird space and have a conveniently placed house close to me with unlimited food :(
Not gonna ask for internet (even if it hard to) but at least ask for some type entertainment. Otherwise it free real estate of insanity.

Fed-Kun's army
Omg I caught up- thank you so much for your translations!! Time to check out the others your team does :)

Not gonna ask for internet (even if it hard to) but at least ask for some type entertainment. Otherwise it free real estate of insanity.
yeah, people saying like Haruto some pacifist, and forgetting this is literally a banned form of torture lol.

Dex-chan lover
yeah, people saying like Haruto some pacifist, and forgetting this is literally a banned form of torture lol.
I believe i seen a movie, The Count of Monte Cristo in the modern settings (i think), where prison personal had to deal with such problem (due to it's structure prisoners going insane).

I really feel for Orseh in the Omake. Being talked to four hours? Just kill me already. Be Merciful!

Users who are viewing this thread