JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni natta - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
She had good sense in rejecting hero's offer. He's a weirdo Otaku with little common sense, sense of distance and probably some other senses too, and has been letting the isekai bullshit get to his head. Wouldn't be surprised if it started as personal maid and ended in sex slave. Working at a whorehouse may have its own risks, but at least there's some basic guarantees.

The novel was a good read, and gave some surprising moments as well. This adaption is turning out pretty nicely.

Contributor
@kenx, I had already read tons of isekai before MT, but it still was so good that I had problems concentrating on school, almost every recess was dedicated to reading a bit more... (This mostly happened after vol 12ish)

Most of you probably hate the fat guy, but trust me, you will start liking him soon enough.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit this is rough; though totally a story that happens in our world too huh

Supporter
Hmm...
- Brutally represses women.
- Sex slavery.
- Enemy is someone they call The Demon King.

And you've basically got Iran, apart from the legal prostitution (and Iran has an interesting loophole for that, if you'll pardon the expression) .

Double-page supporter
Who the fuck moans because of that? I would be crying my ass off,she was into that if she moans like that yikes

Users who are viewing this thread