JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni natta - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Woof Woof (Cat)

Gotta love the author making Haru and Chiba detestable and entertaining at the same time. Sumo is best boy and deserves better.

Fed-Kun's army
I keep holding off reading this manga because the first few chapter leget make me depressed for a few day. Really heavy and powerful stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
Read it. Man, as heavy as expected. And Sumo is the most pathetic and CHADDEST man ever exist in media. To stand up for your loved one when you're brave and strong is one thing. But to do so when you're a coward weakling is another. Courage isn't a lack of fear, but the ablity to do what's right inspite of it indeed.

sometimes, in the war, when u can see a flower bloom on th pile of corpse, it's the sweetest moment. Altough this manga didn't looked good cuz sex plot, but it's real pure hardest life story. Nc one though, this time, the story struck me and give me new knowledge.

Dex-chan lover
@sixfish11
Ha. Haha. Hahaha.

The dude making Haru suck off his monster cock is the son of the security guard guild. They pay protection money to them.

Dude is just showing off to the bois. Has to show off in front of the bois. He seems to genuinely like Shequraso.

Dex-chan lover
>black cock
Dude's white as fuck, what is this dialogue? Did the translator add that in or was the author suffering brain problems?

Giving this story a chance was a good decision. I hope we get to see some real progression for our ML and she eventually makes her way up in life. Sumo is a qt. Haru deserves the best :,) I wish she could've bitten his cock off clean without any consequences

Double-page supporter
LOL, bouncing on his meat cushion. Kinda weird when she said "black cock" and then I remembered, yeah some wieners are weird where the skin there is so much more darker than everywhere else on the dudes body.

Dex-chan lover
The Sumo scene was hella cute though, too bad she doesn’t have as much fun with other clients.

thank god we dont have to wait for another 3 months for another chapter

Users who are viewing this thread