JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 6: Stone Ocean (Official Colored) - Vol. 17 Ch. 158 - What a wonderful world

the manga community is so diffrent than the anime the anime community just says everything is a jojo refrence or laugh at charecters death but the manga community is soo diffrent

I'm kind of like the anime-only that shifted over to manga to continue the story, except I literally backtracked through all the manga and light novels of Part 1-5, all one-shots and whatever included, so it took me quite a bit more time to get to where the main canon actually continues.

I like Jolyne. I was spoiled on the ending upfront. This doesn't look like it will lead into Part 7 like I was possibly thinking, so it really doesn't seem connected at all right now, but I enjoyed the time I had here. I loved the more closed-off setting of the women's prison. I was fully expecting some characters to come back up, so a lot of character deaths really didn't hit me, but I'll miss them. If there was a bit of a lull, I would say that even with Stands I found very entertaining and creative, the minor arc in between with the sons of Dio was probably the weakest point. Also, Weather Report being Pucci's twin was... weird. But it was a nice, heavy backstory.

I feel like I will enjoy this all the more as it gets animated.

From other comments here, I don't like people thinking, "so all these people died for what?" or that this new reality is all a happy illusion, that everything was just thrown away and that nothing means anything. What pessimists you guys are. New "realities" are just as real, with people that lived out full lives - not just dopplegangers that imitate life. Even if Emporio if made to suffer in the end, everyone else is just living life. And that's great.

Now, I'll be reading that gucci one-shot and finishing Over Heaven before moving on to Steel Ball Run.

This is an ending that gets better the more you sit on it. I read this years ago when it was initially translated yet every so often I come back to reread it and it really is the best way Araki could've ended everything tbh. Anything less dramatic would've felt like a boring copout.

What a wonderful ending.
The joestars are finally free from their curse that lasted years, jolyne can finally live peacefully, jotaro can finally spend time with his family without being afraid for their security, this is the perfect ending for this universe, everyone is now free and happy
i'd have probably said this was my favorite jojo ending if i hadn't read SBR

This part of Jojo was mid af. Main casts were extremely underwhelming and unlikable compared to golden wind. And the amount of creativity and diversity of power's we saw in Golden wind was lacking in this part. People are just being patronizing, when they say this is the best part of Jojo. They're seriously disrespecting the mangaka's actual decent works. Ending was bad. Absolutely horrible. It seems like mangaka had enough with this world infested with Jotaro bloodline and thus did a hard reset. Didn't like this part at all. I hope next part won't be as disappointing as this one. It hope old Jojo's charm will be back.

Fed-Kun's army
This part of Jojo was mid af. Main casts were extremely underwhelming and unlikable compared to golden wind. And the amount of creativity and diversity of power's we saw in Golden wind was lacking in this part. People are just being patronizing, when they say this is the best part of Jojo. They're seriously disrespecting the mangaka's actual decent works. Ending was bad. Absolutely horrible. It seems like mangaka had enough with this world infested with Jotaro bloodline and thus did a hard reset. Didn't like this part at all. I hope next part won't be as disappointing as this one. It hope old Jojo's charm will be back.
Shit tier bait

Users who are viewing this thread