JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored)

This was one of the best reads that i have ever taken, the art style is wonderful, and the ending is heartbreaking and bittersweet (in a good way). thanks for the ride cowboy see you on the other side.

Blown away after reading this. One of the best stories I've had the pleasure of reading. 10/10

Fed-Kun's army
i feel like Gyro as been the MC, For the first half. then it switches to Jonny when he found his will. before he was in a roll like Koichi. which wasnt a bad thing. as they both developed from a whiney to baddass. the moment they began to stand.(pun intended)
Koichi`s Quick wits which goes unoticed till you realise it,
and jonney`s Drive, and understanding of others drive.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder why the coloring was so bad in the early chapters.

part 7 has to be my favorite now. the way they told a story is incredible, the characters are amazing. i am having so many feelings i love this so much.

Dex-chan lover
A really good part into JoJo's bizarre adventure. Honestly loved it so much and might re-read again in the future 10/10

Why does everyone praises this so much? The characters are boring, the motivations are unclear and the story goes nowhere. I'm not hating just to troll, I enjoyed parts 2, 4 and 6 a lot, I really can't understand why people like this part so much.

Really enjoy this bizarre cowboy story.
You don't have to understand any previous part to understand it, which is good for those who haven't read them before but I would suggest going to part 1 if you really want to enjoy it because well... It's the start.

YEEEEEHAWWWW, GET THOSE CORPSE PARTS PARDNER/10. Fantastic stand abilities, fun and memorable fights, a great duo of MCs, and the best "villain" of the series.

This was Good, Not the best tho, It was boring for a lot of time,The part felt too dragged and Valentine was good, but he wasn't that great, Pucci is still the best villain so far.
The part is pretty overrated, But it still awesome, And it's one of the parts that make Jojo a great manga, but it still has it flaws
Johnny and Gyro are awesome characters
The race and the western settings were great ideas, Araki could make something extremely fun, But he didn't, The western setting, it was full of historical erros and The time period that they were didn't really matter at all, And about the race, the race should have received way more focus, It was terribly utilized during the part, And it only served to make the characters move a little bit from fight to fight.
The fights were mostly terrible, and the only good minor villains were Ringo and Wekapipo, the stand abilities were all boring, the fights were too dragged and Most of the minor villains are part 3 level, and the fights are terribly forgettable
And the spin is a ultra bullshit, it has the power to do ANYTHING, wich was kinda boring, it was like watching a Generic anime, that the protagonist asspulls a power to win the bad guy
The ending was terrible, Araki gave up on the chance of making a beautiful, contemplative Race scene, with no fights, Just peace, A moment for us readers to remember the journey, But no, Araki pulled Diego, not that this was a bad idea but, it should have happenned sooner, it took away my enjoying of the ending, and Specially, GYRO'S EFFORTS WERE LITERALLY POINTLESS, THE KID WAS SIMPLY LIBERTATED AND DIED SOME SHORT TIME PERIOD AFTER IT, WTF ARAKI??????????????????????
Yeah, I know that "it's not about the conclusion, but about the journey to it" But this was literally gyro's main motivation, this was what he fought for, this was why he Entered the steel ball run racem,Simply killing the kid was a terrible idea.

8/10
It was a good part, but sure as hell not the best, And it's galaxies away from being a masterpiece, But still, one of the best jojo parts, Third~Fourth place in the ranking

EDIT: This is surely not his magnum opus

Users who are viewing this thread