JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 20 Ch. 81 - Doctor Woo and Awaking III Leaves Part 3

So I guess that guy tooru is going to fight josuke and mamezuku, probably he is the one that was driving the ambulance with uu in the ozone baby arc.

Fed-Kun's army
Can we take a moment to thank Araki for giving us Mistuba in a see-through dress and flaunting her fat ass on that last spread.

Dex-chan lover
Ex-boyfriends are never good guys, only villains do that...he even has a pose. This chapter had a lot of focus on genitals...including Yasuho’s.
But I guess the takeaway here is that the backstory if finally starting to kick in and that the true hero of the story was revealed — Uu Tomoki did nothing wrong!

Double-page supporter
lmaooo they really taped him into a ball and yote his head out the window ?? fuckin Top 10 Anime Battles lmao i swear i seriously can't WAIT for JJL to get animated i freaking love this so much

yasuho still best girl but mitsuba is really growing on me she can actually be really clever <3

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this ex-boyfriend guy is definitely important since he dressed weird

Also, "Doctor Wu"? Is it based on "Doctor Who" or something?
EDIT: Oh shit it's Steely Dan reference!

Dex-chan lover
Awakening three leaves? So she's the one who has Koichi's ability

Yasuhos ex is clearly a stand user, only a stand user would wear an outfit like that

Man yasuho actually not that pure? Really portrait the millennials world. That tooru g u y hair are weird. Somehow reminds me of part 4 josuke. Also his last name or standu initials are S. Wonder what that is.

So, why again the old guy that can't walk and the baseball player with shoulder injury did not go to tomoki for treatment instead just buying rokaka from Aisho and have more risk ruining their brain?
Isn't aisho work with tomoki?
And why tomoki only prevent rokaka equivalent exchange happened on brain? isn't rokaka equivalent exchange to heart as dangerous?

Double-page supporter
@ch0si the smuggler dudes (aisho, tamaki, yotsuyu, the twins) are a different organization from tomoki and the doctors, those ppl who bought from them probably just didnt know about the rokakaka at the hospital idk

@Lunyosss
You're about 50 years late grandpa, the sexual revolution was in the 60s and it spread all around the world, some caught on slower, some faster. I'd advise you to stop focusing so much on the victorian delusion of purity to judge human worth.

@mirp448 oh yeah, i forget about that. the smuggler and researcher have different organisation. Thanks ?

Users who are viewing this thread