JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 22 Ch. 88 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 5

Well, we still don't have a villain, but at least we know what Speed King really does. Just took the better part of a decade.
Now just reveal the head doctor is Joseph already.

Dex-chan lover
This is getting seriously out of hand. It was villain Vs villain before, then it was villain vs victim, now its back to villain vs villain. With an agenda.

Dex-chan lover
I feel as though I may have vastly underestimated Speed King's power, holy crap that's strong

An intense chapter.
I think the combination of Speed King and Paper Moon King is really unbreakable. (For now)

So we know Josuke can store, steal, and give properties to things. While Jobin stores heat in something and releases it to something that has a lower temp.

Well, looks like the spirit of OG Yoshikage lives on in Jobin. Damn, that thing is fucking insane, they never had a chance.

ok if they got taken out of the picture in the 2nd chapter they were in then why have them in at all ? unless someone else picks up the information from oujirou's phone his comeback didn't really matter

I have a gut feeling that the information on that phone is going to be picked up by someone, probably police or someone from the hospital. Since, going by logic, the kids in Ouji's home would notice that they're dead and call the police or something eventually, also given the status of their mother i'm sure their deaths won't go unnoticed.
Otherwise, this was a pretty good chapter- crossing my fingers for Papa Norisuke to be alive

Fed-Kun's army
So, Speed King has the same ability as OG Killer Queen to store the attack in an object before launching it at the target once they touch it.

Okay, yeah. Joubin does not fuck around. It was really cool to see Oujirou's return for these past few chapters.

Aggregator gang
@Kneel_Breen i dont think so. there was nothing he touched when he killed the girl. i assume its another trigger. like sound./ his voice. or maybe what they are thinking. or if it is contact charge, it seems to work over the phone.

Double-page supporter
me at the beginning: welp... Jobin took a major L hahaha

me at the end: holy shit nevermind 😱

Users who are viewing this thread