JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands - Ch. 10 - The Hustle Part 1

Dex-chan lover
That look Jodio has on the last page...
The sand chamelion dude has mere seconds left to live. If Jodio was willing to murder the police officer who molested Dragona on the spot I have no idea what he will do to a guy who stabbed his brother in the neck.

Dex-chan lover
Araki is such a goat, made fucking Hustle be cool. Like how can you even do that. Also already seeing this stand getting immensely changed down a few chapters, came from the cloud kilometers away? Come on that's just too op even if the user isn't phisically strong enough and was getting his ass handed he still has a really good stand for the assassination tactics

Dex-chan lover
Once again, Araki bringing us a mindbreaking Stand that I can't finish wrapping my head around XD.
There are 2 possibilities I find of how it works:
1) The Sand of different colors can be used as camouflage, covering the body and making it look like anything else.
2) The Sand alters the light reflections of the surroundings to lead the image of something else, like the clouds behind or Paco in the distance over himself, creating an opticla illusion.

what the hell is that ability, been rereading it for like 3 times now and i still don't get how their hand went to the clouds

Supporter
what the hell is that ability, been rereading it for like 3 times now and i still don't get how their hand went to the clouds
It's camouflage in general, but also messing up with distance judging. When attacking Dragona the sand guy did not 'fly' from the table but always standing next to him. He just creates an image of a bird flying from the table in his body. Kind of a 3D film without needing 3D glass I guess

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I gotta be honest I have no idea what happening on some of these pages. That's why I usually wait for the colored scans because things get easier to pick apart. This new stand ability seems pretty similar to Doctor Wu from part 8.

Users who are viewing this thread