JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands - Ch. 14 - The Hawaii State Land Registry

Dex-chan lover
not a single braincell in this panel
6cda8970bc3cf756980e6ef7a933c85a956e9902.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Even if they managed to successfully pull of this heist, once they show the original papers to claim legal ownership over the lands, the fact that they somehow got them in the first place when the papers are supposed to be stored at the land registry office would be enough proof that they stole them or got them in an illegal manner.
The whole thing does not work in a "finders keepers" type of logic, they can't just claim innocence just because there was no physical proof on how the papers went missing and ended up in their hands.

Even if they managed to successfully pull of this heist, once they show the original papers to claim legal ownership over the lands, the fact that they somehow got them in the first place when the papers are supposed to be stored at the land registry office would be enough proof that they stole them or got them in an illegal manner.
The whole thing does not work in a "finders keepers" type of logic, they can't just claim innocence just because there was no physical proof on how the papers went missing and ended up in their hands.
You missed the entire point of the excursion. They're not trying to steal the papers. The rock transfers "value", so things that are intrinsically valuable like gems and designer watches are physically attracted to it. But the papers themselves do not have value, they have a value that they represent. So the logic is that by touching the rock to the papers, it will begin attracting the actual value, the land to it. This means that what will happen is that by some complicated chain of events, the crew will gain ownership of all of Howler's land, circumventing the original deed entirely.

Dex-chan lover
man that's one sick stand ability, i would love to find out who's attacking them and if usagi will survive but i've decided to officially put this on hold until at least chapter 30, if this part lasts that long. i doubt it wont last at least 50 chapters though so there's no worry from me on that part.

edit: i'm seeing people think it's the lava rock doing this but did no one stop to think that dragona would actually be the one suffering consequences instead since he's the one currently using the rock and the one that touched all the documents with it. anyways i believe the main reason why usagi is currently being targeted is because of his stand which we briefly saw sprinting towards him before disappearing without ever reaching him just before he started feeling sick. i think his stand was seen and an immediate retaliation was carried out.

p.p.s. the rock clearly pulled the papers towards itself so that's proof that at the very least the rock recognizes the deeds as valuable and will be bringing them towards the crew and not just summoning actual land or other objects that add up to the value of all the deeds combined.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread