JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - Go For the Assets Worth 50 Billion Dollars Part 1

Alright, my thinking is that the Howler group are most likely the enemy faction of this part. I'm guessing that they have stand users under their directly employment, most likely obtaining their powers from the land their on like in Part 8, who are fighting on behalf of the groups interests. This is most likely a long ranged stand attack, in which the stand user placed some sort of curse onto the documents to protect it from attack like this one.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, my thinking is that the Howler group are most likely the enemy faction of this part. I'm guessing that they have stand users under their directly employment, most likely obtaining their powers from the land their on like in Part 8, who are fighting on behalf of the groups interests. This is most likely a long ranged stand attack, in which the stand user placed some sort of curse onto the documents to protect it from attack like this one.
I think it's also the "lava rock" which is trying to get the "deeds" back to the "lava rock". The stand user launching a long ranged attack is part of the lava rock's plan to get the deeds back to it in some sort of elaborate way.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder why the rock was shaking? Was it reacting to some sort of stand, or just because of the immense value of those papers?

Users who are viewing this thread