JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands - Ch. 2 - The Japanese Person on Hawai'i Island

Dex-chan lover
At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Rohan became a new joestar, Araki here loving Rohan more than the joestars themselves.
Basically the new Jotaro for the parallel universe.
Cause Jotaro himself made an appearance in parts 3 to 6. And Rohan might do the same in this universe.

Dex-chan lover
Jeez cops sure are terrible as as always. bringing a bunch of people just for 2 teen, ridiculous.
And also motherfucking Kishibe Rohan, no change, nada, just Rohan wth man lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Waaa it's a msiconcpetion! Undercover cops ARE allowed to lie on cam. Because they're undercover! YOU FOOL! JODIO!!

I was not expecting him, then again, I was wondering where his counter part was in Morioh....why he was never mentioned...in Jojolion. Okay, for sure this is going to be the mentor Jobro. Yes they're going to get in a fight, but he'll gain Rohan's respect, and they'll team up, like in Diamond. I have a feeling....

Basically the new Jotaro for the parallel universe.
Cause Jotaro himself made an appearance in parts 3 to 6. And Rohan might do the same in this universe.
honestly, i think you're right, but, i think he will take a role of Joseph from Part 3 of the group, older, wiser leader. Because right now Meryl Mei...she ain leading them on the field....no one is....yet. And I have a feeling an older character like Rohan is the man to be and judging by his apperance and early introduction, I think he's going to tag along.....but also... sadly I think he will die.... but much later. By the Villian....whose stand I still think will be a Nirvana named stand, called Heart Shaped Box (with the power to somehow just take anyones most valued riches/possesions or something, idk into it's heart shaped box....i have no idea how it's ability would work). I'm just thinking, what's the opposite of someone wanting greed....someone wanting to take it all from that person, envy, and hoard it....lock it away.... and Nirvana...only because why hasn't there been a Nirvana named stand yet? I think he's saving it for a villian in this part.
Just posting this so my prediction is on the net somewhere for posterity...b/c I DIDN'T DO IT BEFORE PART 1 CAME OUT AND I PREDICTED DRAGONA 100%. That it was a sibling, maybe a twin, but also, Dragona would be a guy in disguise, possibly stand related (still think that's what it is, and just also enjoys fashion, I don't think Dragona identifies with anything...but Dragona... and doesn't care what you address her/him/them as, as long as you're respectful.)

Dex-chan lover
honestly, i think you're right, but, i think he will take a role of Joseph from Part 3 of the group, older, wiser leader. Because right now Meryl Mei........
Your prediction are way ahead of mine and feels legit!
I can see most of them having the possibility to become true.

If it does turns out exactly the same way in the future, you really got the future sight buddy!
Or perhaps you are Araki himself commenting here? :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
wait whhhhaaaa, just straight up Rohan? No alternate universe twist or whatever?
Is there?
The story of the original Rowan was kinda... linked to things that were changed, if this is on the same universe as Jojolion.

Mainly, Yoshikage Kira in here is not a serial killer who killed his big sister figure in an event that shaped a lot of his personality.
He may not even have Heaven's Door.
im gonna guess basically the same or some stuff tweaked
If it is Heaven's Door. While some alternate counterparts have similar stands, others do not.
Waaa it's a msiconcpetion! Undercover cops ARE allowed to lie on cam. Because they're undercover! YOU FOOL! JODIO!!
Yup. This is common on movies, but not a thing in real life.
Just like psychopats being destined as serial killers. And Jodio is one. Yet none of the cops were killed, even the ones threatening Dragona.
So I think both of these being presented together may be a hint that "truth" and "perception from television" may be a big part of the story.
Also, we will have an example of a... not evil... psychopat.

Users who are viewing this thread