Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy

WHAT THIS IS SOOO GOOD!!!
I really like this manga, the hive mind and RTS game concept is really interesting for an Isekai.

Dex-chan lover
makes you wonder what the others factions and their hero units in the game she played were.

Fed-Kun's army
Those asking about light novel, it's available at least on Amazon and BOOK WALKER.

Fed-Kun's army
makes you wonder what the others factions and their hero units in the game she played were.
I wonder does the game have a name. I recall light novel mentioning it has 21 factions. Does anyone here have idea what game it could be?

Ooh, this reminds me heavily of Isekai Apocalypse Mynoghra, fundamental setting wise it's quite a bit of similarities. Ruling over an evil game faction in another world. The implementation seems to be somewhat different though. Looking good so far.

Edit: After reading the first volume of the web novel, I can say that the horror-tag is quite deserved, if understated. Those of weak mind should refrain from reading this story, it's going to get gory. The main character goes all the way, becoming the meatball-maker in chief. Meatballs of people of all ages.

I've read three volumes of the LN and hope this manga stays as dark as the LN especially in the later parts

Why the hell did author out here evidence about his translations? He should just ignore those idiots causing ruckus without even looking into raws.

I'm so happy that we got manga of this. This is pretty unique isekai and I'm sure that we will get anime too some say.

Man, this manga is goldmine,
MC as independent entity?? Yes, please!

I love manga with pragmatist and ambitious MC

Gotta saved it for now

Liking it so far, just wish there were more pages per issue; is this a monthly or weekly release?

Users who are viewing this thread