Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy

I've personally no problem with the translation credits being a part of the front page so long as it's not detracting from the art/story. Those kinds of art pages are almost always covered in huge fucking letters either about the series or other stuff in the magazine it's running in, so I honestly didn't even notice at first.

Double-page supporter
@casteryvan glad you have other thing to do, these release speed are just fine. thank you for your hardwork
the credit at first and last page aren't affecting quality, as long as it black and white most people wont even notice.

I though the piece of cloth are from the spider having a snack

Fed-Kun's army
So far, I'm liking this! The manga art isn't as good as the cover art, but the swarm management aspect is new and interesting. It's not all about being OP and unbalanced.

I really like the premise. Its have the same vibe as overlord, shame there are many cheesy and scenes.

Are there any other manga like this out there? i love Non human manga but cant find a lot of good ones.

@Gleidhidh I would love to read more like this too! I do know of this one that's within that same realm: https://mangadex.org/title/49384/isekai-apocalypse-mynoghra-the-conquest-of-the-world-starts-with-the-civilization-of-ruin

Fed-Kun's army
> Are there any other manga like this out there? i love Non human manga but cant find a lot of good ones.

Re:Monster
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu
How to build a dungeon: Book of the demon king

anyone know some good dark fantasy manga that isnt berserk or goblin slayer?

Fed-Kun's army
anyone know some good dark fantasy manga that isnt berserk or goblin slayer?
Demon Slayer
Claymore
Saga of Tanya the Evil
Re:Monster
How to build a dungeon: Book of the demon king
Grimgar of fantasy and ash

> Are there any other manga like this out there? i love Non human manga but cant find a lot of good ones.
Kimi ni Nani ka

Users who are viewing this thread